From September 26 to September 28, you can expect less to no posts on Instagram. To stay up to date with the latest news, we recommend checking our website frequently. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Apple announces Watch Series 4 with major changes.
Here's some information about the new Watch 4, announced today:
- New display - it's 30% larger and has significantly reduced bezels too.
- The Watch 4 is thinner than before and in 40 and 42 mm variations.
- The popular Breath app is now available as a watch face.
- Brand new user interface for this Apple Watch only!
- Fall Detection: it can now detect a fall with a lot of new technologies inside the Watch (more information soon). It captures data on real world falls.
- The Digital Crown now has haptic feedback for an improved response.
- The speakers are now 50% louder than ever before, and the microphone has been moved to the other side.
- The back of the Watch 4 is now made of black ceramic and sapphire crystal. Radio waves can now pass through back and front.
- Current Watch faces have been redesigned for the new display. You can customise all watch faces as well, and each can have up to 8 configurations too.
- FDA clearance for the new Series of Apple Watch.
- 18 hour all-day battery life, same as previous version of Watch.
- Created in environmentally friendly way.
- Brand new Gold colour and finish that we've seen from leaks.
- Previous bands work with the Series 4 Apple Watch.
- Order Series 4 from Friday 14th September.
- Watch can screen heart rhythm in background and will send notification upon detecting an irregular one.
- Low heart rate notification: will send notification when you have a very low heart rate.
- Electrocardiagram: new censor in the back of the Watch 4. Can take an ECG anytime as well.
Full in depth article to come after the event has finished.